Advanced Try Dive Session
Time & Location
About The Event
Advanced Try Dives:
The 3 hour session starts with a briefing from one of our professionally trained Instructors on what was covered in your Try Dive session last time. Then it's into the pool to put on the Scuba equipment to practice your skills from your Try Dive.
Advanced Try Dives are a great way to further your skills before either starting a certified course or perfecting the skills you've learned so far.
WHERE TO MEET US?
We use the pool at the Two Rivers Meet Leisure Complex. Meet us in the bar area at 7pm (just ask reception to point you in the right direction) for your initial briefing from one of our Instructors - ask for the Barracudas when you get there.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Swimmers (& ideally a t.shirt to wear in the pool) and towel
- Your paid ticket
- £1 coin to use in the changing room lockers
- An open mind :-)
- Try Dive - Single Ticket£25£250£0
- Try Dive - Bring a friend£20£200£0
- Try Dive - Group Discount£15£150£0